Laser Print Plus can receive your data via FTP, HTTP, Secure Shell (SSH), Email or Modem.
We can also receive data directly on disk, tape, Zip drive or CDROM.
We are compatible with most Mainframes, Mini's and PC's and can normally accept data without changing from its original format.
FTP, HTTP, SSH and Email Upload Service
Laser Print Plus FTP, HTTP, SSH and BBS Upload Services require a valid customer Username and Password.
For instructions on how to upload files via Email and other upload inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laser Print Plus File Upload
HTTP Upload Recommended if the file(s) you wish to upload is(are) available to the PC that you are using now.
FTP Upload Recommended if you intend to automate uploads.
SSH (Secure Shell) Recommended for transmission of confidential data as it provides an end to end encrypted link between the customer and Laser Print Plus. SSH Client software is required by the customer. We can provide assistance in setting this up if required.
We recommend WinSCP as a free program for secure communications with Laser Print Plus.
PGP To send files securely via email, please encrypt the attachments using our PGP key.
Click Here to
To Upload file(s):
1) Click on Upload Files Now! on the File Upload page.
2) Enter Username and password then click on LOGIN.
Once logged in you will see a page which displays any files already uploaded.
Below this are 5 rows where new files can be uploaded. To Upload a file:
3) Click on 'Browse' to the right of the first row.
4) Navigate to the file you wish to upload. When it is highlighted, click on 'Okay'.
5) Repeat as necessary in the rows below if you need to upload more files.
6) Click on 'Upload' in the bottom left corner to upload the files you have listed.
The file(s) will be uploaded, (this may take some time). When the upload completes, the page will be redrawn, listing the newly uploaded files.
To Delete a file:
1) Click on the button to the left of the file you wish to delete.
1) Click on 'Delete'.
The file will be deleted and the page redrawn.
To Rename a file:
1) Click on the button to the left of the file you wish to rename.
2) Change the name that appears in the editing box.
3) Click on 'Rename'.
The file will be renamed and the page redrawn